And the rig is, actually. I’m pretty sure it’s finished, tried a new colorscheme for the controls, leftside/rightside/center. But didn’t like it, so I went back to main/secondary/FK. I’ve fixed a small bug that would’ve caused the elbow and knee joints to not have the right orientation when both the sliders for stretch and FK where enabled. And I started the test animation. I have about 17 seconds of blendie (I’ll rename him when I release him) making his way through a parkours. So far the rig works really great.
Since yesterday, I really wanna get stuff done. And I want it done yesterday. I hope this won’t take long. I’m not gonna cut ends just to get there though. Animation>potential bugfixes>documentation>release.
And the 2 different color schemes, the one on the right made the cut. Maybe if some people scream hard enough I’ll still change it:
not enough material to justify a new post, but I wanted to post it anyway. Spend most time outside today, but I finished a walljump and he’s starting to run towards another obstacle. Backflip image just for the heck of it: