It’s one of those days where you want to get a lot of stuff done, but people keep calling, or stopping by, or sending emails, and whatever, and all of a sudden the day is pretty much over… meeh.
I had planned to try a logo or 2, 3 in inkscape, but I got round to just creating this in blender. I had an old font sketched out somewhere, and I had partly converted it to 3D meshes a while ago. I wanted to somehow export the shapes out to svg, but didn’t have a lot of succes, instead, I quickly made this.
Not worth making a new post for, but I finished a small tutorial about making a starfield. There are quite a few ways to create something like this apparently, and so far I’ve only tried one. I did get a lot of funky side effects from toying with the settings here and there… no images though.